The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Clinical Practice Review
Mechanisms of injury and emergency care of acute spinal cord injury in dogs and cats
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 160–178, April 2012
How to Cite
Park, E. H., White, G. A. and Tieber, L. M. (2012), Mechanisms of injury and emergency care of acute spinal cord injury in dogs and cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 160–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00723.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!