The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Effect of venipuncture quality on thromboelastography
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 225–229, April 2012
How to Cite
Garcia-Pereira, B. L., Scott, M. A., Koenigshof, A. M. and Brown, A. J. (2012), Effect of venipuncture quality on thromboelastography. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 225–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00724.x
Presented in abstract form at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Meeting, San Antonio, TX, September 2010.
Dr. Brown's current address: VetsNow Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Assessment of canine autologous platelet-rich plasma produced with a commercial centrifugation and platelet recovery kit, Veterinary and Comparative Orthopaedics and Traumatology, 2015, 29, 1, , , , ,
- 8Comparison of thromboelastography parameters between different catheter lumen diameters in an uncontrolled haemorrhagic shock model in swine, Blood Coagulation & Fibrinolysis, 2013, 24, 6, 581, , , , ,