The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Effect of venipuncture quality on thromboelastography
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 225–229, April 2012
How to Cite
Garcia-Pereira, B. L., Scott, M. A., Koenigshof, A. M. and Brown, A. J. (2012), Effect of venipuncture quality on thromboelastography. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 225–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00724.x
Presented in abstract form at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Meeting, San Antonio, TX, September 2010.
Dr. Brown's current address: VetsNow Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!