Sources of Support: Wolfe Tory Medical, Salt Lake City, UT, donated the Abviser Autovalve kits used in the study.
Evaluation of transvesical intra-abdominal pressure measurement in hospitalized dogs
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 230–238, April 2012
How to Cite
Fetner, M. and Prittie, J. (2012), Evaluation of transvesical intra-abdominal pressure measurement in hospitalized dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 230–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00725.x
Dr. Prittie is an assistant editor of the Journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Abstract presented at International Veterinary Emergency Critical Care Symposium in San Antonio, TX, September 2010.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!