Dr. Brainard is an assistant editor of the Journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as a co-author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Effects of rest temperature, contact activation, and sample technique on canine thrombelastography
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 320–326, June 2012
How to Cite
Ralph, A. G., Brainard, B. M., Pittman, J. R., Babski, D. M. and Koenig, A. (2012), Effects of rest temperature, contact activation, and sample technique on canine thrombelastography. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 320–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00730.x
Portions of this work have been presented in abstract form at the 28th Annual ACVIM Forum, June 10, 2010 and at the 16th Annual IVECCS, September 11–15, 2010.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 5Viscoelastic pharmacodynamics after dalteparin administration to healthy dogs, American Journal of Veterinary Research, 2012, 73, 10, 1577, , , , ,