Dr. Brainard is an assistant editor of the Journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as a co-author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Effects of rest temperature, contact activation, and sample technique on canine thrombelastography
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 320–326, June 2012
How to Cite
Ralph, A. G., Brainard, B. M., Pittman, J. R., Babski, D. M. and Koenig, A. (2012), Effects of rest temperature, contact activation, and sample technique on canine thrombelastography. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 320–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00730.x
Portions of this work have been presented in abstract form at the 28th Annual ACVIM Forum, June 10, 2010 and at the 16th Annual IVECCS, September 11–15, 2010.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!