This study was supported in part by the IDEXX Laboratories and by the Western States Trail Foundation.
Clinical, hematologic, and electrolyte changes with 0.9% sodium chloride or acetated fluids in endurance horses
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 327–331, June 2012
How to Cite
Fielding, C. L., Gary Magdesian, K., Meier, C. A. and Rhodes, D. M. (2012), Clinical, hematologic, and electrolyte changes with 0.9% sodium chloride or acetated fluids in endurance horses. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 327–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00745.x
Authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2011
- IDEXX Laboratories
- Western States Trail Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!