The authors declare no conflict of interest.
State of the Art Review
Compartment syndrome: pathophysiology, clinical presentations, treatment, and prevention in human and veterinary medicine
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 291–302, June 2012
How to Cite
Nielsen, L. K. and Whelan, M. (2012), Compartment syndrome: pathophysiology, clinical presentations, treatment, and prevention in human and veterinary medicine. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 291–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00750.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!