Financial support: FAPESP—Foundation of Support to Research of the State of São Paulo.
Changes in tissue perfusion parameters in dogs with severe sepsis/septic shock in response to goal-directed hemodynamic optimization at admission to ICU and the relation to outcome
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 409–418, August 2012
How to Cite
Conti-Patara, A., de Araújo Caldeira, J., de Mattos-Junior, E., de Carvalho, H. d. S., Reinoldes, A., Pedron, B. G., Patara, M., Francisco Talib, M. S., Faustino, M., de Oliveira, C. M. and Cortopassi, S. R. G. (2012), Changes in tissue perfusion parameters in dogs with severe sepsis/septic shock in response to goal-directed hemodynamic optimization at admission to ICU and the relation to outcome. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 409–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00769.x
Authors declare no conflict of interests.
Presented in part at the 16th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September 2010.
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!