The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Direct intra-abdominal pressures and abdominal perfusion pressures in unsedated normal horses
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 441–446, August 2012
How to Cite
Hurcombe, S. D. A. and Scott, V. H. L. (2012), Direct intra-abdominal pressures and abdominal perfusion pressures in unsedated normal horses. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 441–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00774.x
[Correction added after online publication 13-July-2012: Units in the last paragraph of the discussion have been edited for clarity.]
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!