Offprints will not be available from authors.
Oral thermal injury associated with puncture of a salbutamol metered-dose inhaler in a dog
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 494–497, August 2012
How to Cite
Mackenzie, S. D., Blois, S., Hayes, G. and Vince, A. R. (2012), Oral thermal injury associated with puncture of a salbutamol metered-dose inhaler in a dog. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 494–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00781.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!