The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
The effect of using an impedance threshold device on hemodynamic parameters during cardiopulmonary resuscitation in dogs
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 435–440, August 2012
How to Cite
Buckley, G. J., Shih, A., Garcia-Pereira, F. L. and Bandt, C. (2012), The effect of using an impedance threshold device on hemodynamic parameters during cardiopulmonary resuscitation in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 435–440. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00782.x
Presented in part at the American College Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Forum, Denver, CO, USA, June 2011.
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!