The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Retrospective evaluation of vacuum-assisted peritoneal drainage for the treatment of septic peritonitis in dogs and cats: 8 cases (2003–2010)
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 601–609, October 2012
How to Cite
Cioffi, K. M., Schmiedt, C. W., Cornell, K. K. and Radlinsky, M. G. (2012), Retrospective evaluation of vacuum-assisted peritoneal drainage for the treatment of septic peritonitis in dogs and cats: 8 cases (2003–2010). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 601–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00791.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!