Dr. Fletcher is an Assistant Editor for the Journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Admission base excess as a predictor of transfusion requirement and mortality in dogs with blunt trauma: 52 cases (2007–2009)
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 588–594, October 2012
How to Cite
Stillion, J. R. and Fletcher, D. J. (2012), Admission base excess as a predictor of transfusion requirement and mortality in dogs with blunt trauma: 52 cases (2007–2009). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 588–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00798.x
Funding for this study was provided by Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Clinical Sciences.
Presented in part as a poster at the 16th IVECCS San Antonio, September 2010.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2011
- Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Department of Clinical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!