Exogenous L-lactate clearance in adult horses
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 564–572, October 2012
How to Cite
De Pedro, P., Wilkins, P. A., McMichael, M. A., Dirikolu, L., Lascola, K. M., Clark-Price, S. C. and Boston, R. C. (2012), Exogenous L-lactate clearance in adult horses. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 564–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00800.x
All work was conducted at the University of Illinois Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital.
Dr. Wilkins is an assistant editor for the Journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author.
The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum in June 2010, Anaheim, CA.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Blood Lactate Measurement and Interpretation in Critically Ill Equine Adults and Neonates, Veterinary Clinics of North America: Equine Practice, 2014, 30, 2, 399,
- You have free access to this content2