Study performed at New England Animal Medical Center, 595 West Center Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379.
Plasma lactate measurements in healthy cats
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 580–587, October 2012
How to Cite
Redavid, L. A., Sharp, C. R., Mitchell, M. A. and Beckel, N. F. (2012), Plasma lactate measurements in healthy cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00801.x
Partial funding for project (consumables) provided by Abaxis North American Animal Health. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- Abaxis North American Animal Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!