The authors declared no conflict of interests.
Use of intravenous lipid therapy in three cases of feline permethrin toxicosis
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 697–702, December 2012
How to Cite
Haworth, M. D. and Smart, L. (2012), Use of intravenous lipid therapy in three cases of feline permethrin toxicosis. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 697–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00804.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!