The lyophilized canine-specific albumin utilized in this study was provided by Animal Blood Resources International, Dixon, CA, USA. Dr. Powell is an assistant editor for the journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
The use of canine-specific albumin in dogs with septic peritonitis
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 631–639, December 2012
How to Cite
Craft, E. M. and Powell, L. L. (2012), The use of canine-specific albumin in dogs with septic peritonitis. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 22: 631–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00819.x
Presented in part at the 16th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September 2010.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- Animal Blood Resources International
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!