The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Gunshot wounds in military working dogs in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom: 29 cases (2003–2009)
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Baker, J. L., Havas, K. A., Miller, L. A., Lacy, Ward. A. and Schlanser, J. (2013), Gunshot wounds in military working dogs in Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom: 29 cases (2003–2009). Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00823.x
Presented in part at the US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine (USACHPPM) Force Protection Conference, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, August 2007.
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!