No offprints will be available from authors.
Falsely increased plasma lactate concentration due to ethylene glycol poisoning in 2 dogs
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Hopper, K. and Epstein, S. E. (2013), Falsely increased plasma lactate concentration due to ethylene glycol poisoning in 2 dogs. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00825.x
The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!