Presented in abstract form at the 16th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium, Nashville, TN, September 2011.
Effects of compressive abdominal bandaging and transrectal palpation on intra-abdominal pressures in horses
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2012
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 41–46, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Barrett, E. J., Munsterman, A. S. and Hanson, R. R. (2013), Effects of compressive abdominal bandaging and transrectal palpation on intra-abdominal pressures in horses. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 23: 41–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-4431.2012.00827.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!