The authors Alison J Davis, Jian Shi and Harry AT Pritchard contributed equally.
Potent vasorelaxant activity of the TMEM16A inhibitor T16Ainh-A01
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 773–784, February 2013
How to Cite
Davis, A. J., Shi, J., Pritchard, H. A., Chadha, P. S., Leblanc, N., Vasilikostas, G., Yao, Z., Verkman, A., Albert, A. P. and Greenwood, I. A. (2013), Potent vasorelaxant activity of the TMEM16A inhibitor T16Ainh-A01. British Journal of Pharmacology, 168: 773–784. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.2012.02199.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 05:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- British Heart Foundation. Grant Numbers: PG/09/104, PG\07\127\24235, PG/08/042/2506, BB/J007226/1
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5 R01 HL 075477, 3 R01 HL075477-04S1
Figure S1 Effect of niflumic acid on whole cell IClCa evoked in rabbit PA smooth muscle cells.
Table S1 PCR primer pair sequences used to probe for TMEM16A in various tissues.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.