Miguel O Bernabeu is currently working at Centre for Computational Science, University College London, London WC1H 0AJ, UK, and CoMPLEX, University College London, London WC1E 6BT, UK.
Computational assessment of drug-induced effects on the electrocardiogram: from ion channel to body surface potentials
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2012 The Authors. British Journal of Pharmacology © 2012 The British Pharmacological Society
British Journal of Pharmacology
Volume 168, Issue 3, pages 718–733, February 2013
How to Cite
Zemzemi, N., Bernabeu, M. O., Saiz, J., Cooper, J., Pathmanathan, P., Mirams, G. R., Pitt-Francis, J. and Rodriguez, B. (2013), Computational assessment of drug-induced effects on the electrocardiogram: from ion channel to body surface potentials. British Journal of Pharmacology, 168: 718–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5381.2012.02200.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2012 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- European Commission preDiCT. Grant Number: DG-INFSO-224381
Appendix S1 Mathematical ECG and drug models.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.