This work was presented, in part, at the Veterinary Cancer Society 20th Annual Meeting, October 15–18, 2000, in Pacific Grove, California.
Cardiac troponin I in canine patients with lymphoma and osteosarcoma receiving doxorubicin: comparison with clinical heart disease in a retrospective analysis
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 142–156, September 2004
How to Cite
Selting, K. A., Lana, S. E., Ogilvie, G. K., Olmstead, A., Mykles, D. L., Bright, J., Richardson, K. L., Walton, J. A., Monnet, E. and Fettman, M. J. (2004), Cardiac troponin I in canine patients with lymphoma and osteosarcoma receiving doxorubicin: comparison with clinical heart disease in a retrospective analysis. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 2: 142–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5810.2004.00051.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!