A feasibility study of low-dose total body irradiation for relapsed canine lymphoma
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 75–83, June 2006
How to Cite
Brown, E. M., Ruslander, D. M., Azuma, C., Moore, A. S., Bengtson, A. E., Quesenberry, P. J. and Frimberger, A. E. (2006), A feasibility study of low-dose total body irradiation for relapsed canine lymphoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 4: 75–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5810.2006.00095.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!