Present address: Section of Neurology, Ryan Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, School of Veterinary Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104-4192, USA.
Telomerase activity and telomerase reverse transcriptase catalytic subunit expression in canine lymphoma: correlation with Ki67 immunoreactivity
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
2006 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 141–150, September 2006
How to Cite
Renwick, M. G., Argyle, D. J., Long, S., Nixon, C., Gault, E. A. and Nasir, L. (2006), Telomerase activity and telomerase reverse transcriptase catalytic subunit expression in canine lymphoma: correlation with Ki67 immunoreactivity. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 4: 141–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2006.00103.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!