Human granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor DNA cationic-lipid complexed autologous tumour cell vaccination in the treatment of canine B-cell multicentric lymphoma
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 219–231, December 2007
How to Cite
Turek, M. M., Thamm, D. H., Mitzey, A., Kurzman, I. D., Huelsmeyer, M. K., Dubielzig, R. R. and Vail, D. M. (2007), Human granulocyte–macrophage colony-stimulating factor DNA cationic-lipid complexed autologous tumour cell vaccination in the treatment of canine B-cell multicentric lymphoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 5: 219–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2007.00128.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!