Present address: Department of Small Animal Medicine and Surgery, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602, USA.
Incidence and risk factors for development of malignant neoplasia after feline renal transplantation and cyclosporine-based immunosuppression
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 45–53, March 2009
How to Cite
Schmiedt, C. W., Grimes, J. A., Holzman, G. and McAnulty, J. F. (2009), Incidence and risk factors for development of malignant neoplasia after feline renal transplantation and cyclosporine-based immunosuppression. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 7: 45–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2008.00172.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!