This study was performed at the Norwegian School of Veterinary Sciences, Ullevalsveien 72 Postboks 8146 Dep, 0033 Oslo, Norway and Centro de Especialistas Veterinarios de Puerto Rico, RR16 #3250 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00926.
Canine mammary gland tumours; a histological continuum from benign to malignant; clinical and histopathological evidence*
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 162–172, September 2009
How to Cite
Sorenmo, K. U., Kristiansen, V. M., Cofone, M. A., Shofer, F. S., Breen, A.-M., Langeland, M., Mongil, C. M., Grondahl, A. M., Teige, J. and Goldschmidt, M. H. (2009), Canine mammary gland tumours; a histological continuum from benign to malignant; clinical and histopathological evidence. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 7: 162–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2009.00184.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!