Present address: CARES (Center for Animal Referral and Emergency Services), Langhorne, PA, USA
Outcome and toxicity associated with a dose-intensified, maintenance-free CHOP-based chemotherapy protocol in canine lymphoma: 130 cases
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 196–208, September 2010
How to Cite
Sorenmo, K., Overley, B., Krick, E., Ferrara, T., LaBlanc, A. and Shofer, F. (2010), Outcome and toxicity associated with a dose-intensified, maintenance-free CHOP-based chemotherapy protocol in canine lymphoma: 130 cases. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 8: 196–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2010.00222.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!