Current address: University Clinic for Companion Animals, Division of Diagnostic Imaging, Yalelaan108, 3584 CM Utrecht, The Netherlands.
CHOP chemotherapy for the treatment of canine multicentric T-cell lymphoma
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 38–44, March 2011
How to Cite
Rebhun, R. B., Kent, M. S., Borrofka, S. A. E. B., Frazier, S., Skorupski, K. and Rodriguez, C. O. (2011), CHOP chemotherapy for the treatment of canine multicentric T-cell lymphoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 9: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2010.00230.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!