Work carried out at Queen's Veterinary School Hospital, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 0ES, UK.
COX-2 expression and outcome in canine nasal carcinomas treated with hypofractionated radiotherapy
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 141–148, June 2011
How to Cite
Belshaw, Z., Constantio-Casas, F., Brearley, M. J., Dunning, M. D., Holmes, M. A. and Dobson, J. M. (2011), COX-2 expression and outcome in canine nasal carcinomas treated with hypofractionated radiotherapy. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 9: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2010.00243.x
This work was presented at the Veterinary Cancer Society 29th Annual Conference, Texas, October 2009.
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!