Presented in abstract form at the 30th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, San Diego, CA, USA, October 2010.
Safety evaluation of combination vinblastine and toceranib phosphate (Palladia®) in dogs: a phase I dose-finding study†
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Special Issue: Tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 174–183, September 2012
How to Cite
Robat, C., London, C., Bunting, L., McCartan, L., Stingle, N., Selting, K., Kurzman, I. and Vail, D. M. (2012), Safety evaluation of combination vinblastine and toceranib phosphate (Palladia®) in dogs: a phase I dose-finding study. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 10: 174–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2011.00261.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!