Presented in abstract form at the 30th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, San Diego, CA, USA, October 2010.
Preliminary evidence for biologic activity of toceranib phosphate (Palladia®) in solid tumours†
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Special Issue: Tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 194–205, September 2012
How to Cite
London, C., Mathie, T., Stingle, N., Clifford, C., Haney, S., Klein, M. K., Beaver, L., Vickery, K., Vail, D. M., Hershey, B., Ettinger, S., Vaughan, A., Alvarez, F., Hillman, L., Kiselow, M., Thamm, D., Higginbotham, M. L., Gauthier, M., Krick, E., Phillips, B., LaDue, T., Jones, P., Bryan, J., Gill, V., Novasad, A., Fulton, L., Carreras, J., McNeill, C., Henry, C. and Gillings, S. (2012), Preliminary evidence for biologic activity of toceranib phosphate (Palladia®) in solid tumours. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 10: 194–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2011.00275.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- 2Multi-center, placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized study of oral toceranib phosphate (SU11654), a receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor, for the treatment of dogs with recurrent (either local or distant) mast cell tumor following surgical excision. Clinical Cancer Research 2009; 15: 3856–3865., , , , , , , , , , , , and
- 6In vivo antitumor activity of SU11248, a novel tyrosine kinase inhibitor targeting vascular endothelial growth factor and platelet-derived growth factor receptors: determination of a pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic relationship. Clinical Cancer Research 2003; 9: 327–337., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and
- 10Activity of SU11248, a multitargeted inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor and platelet-derived growth factor receptor, in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma and various other solid tumors. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology 2008; 108: 261–266.