Clinical, histopathological and immunohistochemical characterization of canine indolent lymphoma
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 272–286, December 2013
How to Cite
Flood-Knapik, K. E., Durham, A. C., Gregor, T. P., Sánchez, M. D., Durney, M. E. and Sorenmo, K. U. (2013), Clinical, histopathological and immunohistochemical characterization of canine indolent lymphoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 11: 272–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2011.00317.x
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Rosie Piper Research Award
- University of Pennsylvania Oncology Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!