Liposomal clodronate treatment for tumour macrophage depletion in dogs with soft-tissue sarcoma
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 296–305, December 2013
How to Cite
Guth, A. M., Hafeman, S. D., Elmslie, R. E. and Dow, S. W. (2013), Liposomal clodronate treatment for tumour macrophage depletion in dogs with soft-tissue sarcoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 11: 296–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2012.00319.x
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Morris Animal Foundation. Grant Number: (D08CA-409)
- NIH. Grant Number: K01RR25162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!