Present address: Pebble-Maryland Animal Hospital, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA
Phase I clinical trial of oral rosiglitazone in combination with intravenous carboplatin in cancer-bearing dogs †
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 1–9, March 2014
How to Cite
Allstadt Frazier, S., McKemie, D. S., Guerrero, T. A., LaChapelle, H., Skorupski, K. A., Kass, P. H. and Rodriguez, C. O. (2014), Phase I clinical trial of oral rosiglitazone in combination with intravenous carboplatin in cancer-bearing dogs . Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 12: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2012.00322.x
A portion of this work was presented at the 2011 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Denver, CO, 15–18 June 2011.
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!