Intraperitoneal antineoplastic drug delivery: experience with a cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisolone protocol in cats with malignant lymphoma
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 37–46, March 2014
How to Cite
Teske, E., van Lankveld, A. J. and Rutteman, G. R. (2014), Intraperitoneal antineoplastic drug delivery: experience with a cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisolone protocol in cats with malignant lymphoma. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 12: 37–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2012.00329.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- 2Feline lymphoma in the post–feline leukemia virus era. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2005; 19: 329–335., , and .
- 3Feline lymphoma 1. Principles of diagnosis and management. In Practice 2006; 28: 516–524..
- 8Treatment of lymphoma and leukemia with cyclophosphamide, vincristine and prednisolone: II. Treatment of cats. Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association 1983; 19: 166–172..
- 11VCOG. Veterinary Co-Operative Oncology Group-common terminology criteria for adverse events (VCOG-CTCAE) following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats. Veterinary Comparative Oncology 2004; 2: 194–213.
- 13Intraperitoneal chemotherapy. In: Perry MC (ed). The chemotherapy source book. 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA, Lippincott Wilkins & Williams. 2007:75–77..
- 14Sankai Gynecology Study Group (SGSG). Intraperitoneal carboplatin infusion may be a pharmacologically more reasonable route than intravenous administration as a systemic chemotherapy. A comparative pharmacokinetic analysis of platinum using a new mathematical model after intraperitoneal vs. intravenous infusion of carboplatin – a Sankai Gynecology Study Group (SGSG) study. Gynecologic Oncology 2005; 99: 591–596., , , , , , , and
- 18Treatment and prognostic factors in lymphoma in cats: 103 cases (1977–1981). Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 1989; 194: 349–354., , , , and .
- 27ECVIM-CA. Preventing Occupational and Environmental Exposure to Cytotoxic Drugs in Veterinary Medicine, 2nd edn., 2007. http://www.ecvim-ca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=70 [accessed 11 March 2012].