The growth of the canine glioblastoma cell line D-GBM and the canine histiocytic sarcoma cell line DH82 is inhibited by the resveratrol oligomers hopeaphenol and r2-viniferin
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Veterinary and Comparative Oncology
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 149–159, June 2014
How to Cite
Empl, M. T., Macke, S., Winterhalter, P., Puff, C., Lapp, S., Stoica, G., Baumgärtner, W. and Steinberg, P. (2014), The growth of the canine glioblastoma cell line D-GBM and the canine histiocytic sarcoma cell line DH82 is inhibited by the resveratrol oligomers hopeaphenol and r2-viniferin. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 12: 149–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-5829.2012.00349.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 0315373C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!