Contextualising Craft: Pedagogical Models for Craft Education
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 NSEAD/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 249–260, October 2009
How to Cite
Pöllänen, S. (2009), Contextualising Craft: Pedagogical Models for Craft Education. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 28: 249–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2009.01619.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!