Graduate Design Education: The Case for an Accretive Model
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 NSEAD/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 287–295, October 2009
How to Cite
Walliss, J. and Greig, J. (2009), Graduate Design Education: The Case for an Accretive Model. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 28: 287–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2009.01624.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!