A Chaotic Intervention: Creativity and Peer Learning in Design Education
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. iJADE © 2013 NSEAD/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Special Issue: Design Education: International Perspectives and Debates
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 146–156, June 2013
How to Cite
Budge, K., Beale, C. and Lynas, E. (2013), A Chaotic Intervention: Creativity and Peer Learning in Design Education. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 32: 146–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2013.01734.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!