Concepts of Art and Interpretation in Interviews with Educators from Tate Britain
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. iJADE © 2013 NSEAD/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 126–138, February 2013
How to Cite
Arriaga, A. and Aguirre, I. (2013), Concepts of Art and Interpretation in Interviews with Educators from Tate Britain. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 32: 126–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2013.01740.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!