Older People Learning through Contemporary Visual Art – Engagement and Barriers
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Author. iJADE © 2013 NSEAD/Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 18–32, February 2013
How to Cite
Goulding, A. (2013), Older People Learning through Contemporary Visual Art – Engagement and Barriers. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 32: 18–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2013.01751.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!