The Evolution of Art and Design Pedagogies in England: Influences of the Past, Challenges for the Future
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author. iJADE © 2013 NSEAD/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Special Issue: Design Education: International Perspectives and Debates
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 243–255, June 2013
How to Cite
Souleles, N. (2013), The Evolution of Art and Design Pedagogies in England: Influences of the Past, Challenges for the Future. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 32: 243–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2013.01753.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!