Korean Artists in Transcultural Spaces: Constructing New National Identities
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Author. iJADE © 2014 NSEAD/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 223–234, June 2014
How to Cite
Park, J.-A. (2014), Korean Artists in Transcultural Spaces: Constructing New National Identities. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 33: 223–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2014.01775.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!