An Enquiry into Primary Student Teachers' Confidence, Feelings and Attitudes towards Teaching Arts and Crafts in Finland and Malta during Initial Teacher Training
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Author. iJADE © 2014 NSEAD/John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Art & Design Education
Special Issue: Curriculum and Pedagogy
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 75–87, February 2014
How to Cite
Gatt, I. and Karppinen, S. (2014), An Enquiry into Primary Student Teachers' Confidence, Feelings and Attitudes towards Teaching Arts and Crafts in Finland and Malta during Initial Teacher Training. International Journal of Art & Design Education, 33: 75–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1476-8070.2014.12002.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!