Poorer survival in patients whose explanted hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) exceeds Milan or UCSF Criteria. An analysis of liver transplantation in HCC in Australia and New Zealand
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 81–89, February 2009
How to Cite
Chen, J. W.C., Kow, L., Verran, D. J., McCall, J. L., Munn, S., Balderson, G. A., Fawcett, J. W., Gow, P. J., Jones, R. M., Jeffrey, G. P., House, A. K. and Strasser, S. I. (2009), Poorer survival in patients whose explanted hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) exceeds Milan or UCSF Criteria. An analysis of liver transplantation in HCC in Australia and New Zealand. HPB, 11: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00022.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Received 25 August 2008; accepted 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.