Poorer survival in patients whose explanted hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) exceeds Milan or UCSF Criteria. An analysis of liver transplantation in HCC in Australia and New Zealand
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 81–89, February 2009
How to Cite
Chen, J. W.C., Kow, L., Verran, D. J., McCall, J. L., Munn, S., Balderson, G. A., Fawcett, J. W., Gow, P. J., Jones, R. M., Jeffrey, G. P., House, A. K. and Strasser, S. I. (2009), Poorer survival in patients whose explanted hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) exceeds Milan or UCSF Criteria. An analysis of liver transplantation in HCC in Australia and New Zealand. HPB, 11: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00022.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2009
- Received 25 August 2008; accepted 27 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.