This study was presented at the Eighth World Congress of the International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association, 27 February to 2 March 2008, Mumbai, India, and the European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association's ‘Meet the Experts’ Conference, 20 November 2008, Leeds, UK.
Techniques for liver parenchymal transection: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 275–281, June 2009
How to Cite
Pamecha, V., Gurusamy, K. S., Sharma, D. and Davidson, B. R. (2009), Techniques for liver parenchymal transection: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. HPB, 11: 275–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1477-2574.2009.00057.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.